Here are some healthy Chicken Fingers for your kiddos..who am I kidding.. AND you adults too! These would be perfect for Super Bowl Sunday with the rest of the goodies you have planned, and you wont have to feel guilty for eating them!
I really am trying to cook a lot healthier. I have my good days and bad days, like the rest of the world. I am such a lover for junk food it really is pathetic. I’m trying to train myself to eat better, but it’s hard. I was actually a vegetarian for almost a full year, but gave in a year into it, and started eating meat again.
I’ve went through health craze phases.. and definitely some junk food phases (like I’ve been in lately). I can tell such a huge difference in how I feel when I eat better, healthier foods compared to junk and fatty foods. Its amazing. On my journey to eating better I still want to somehow feel like I’m still getting some of the naughty foods I love, so I’m trying to come up with ones that are comforting and tasty while still low calorie and good for you. I love chicken fingers so I researched a few recipes and then decided to create my own. The end result was super delish!
Baked Chicken Fingers
Delicious chicken fingers that are baked, not fried, and taste amazing!
Write a review
- 2 lbs uncooked, chicken breast strips
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl beat eggs. In a medium bowl mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix together well. Pour the olive oil over the bread crumb mixture and mix with a fork until combined.
- With each chicken strip, dip in egg bowl first. Then dip into bread mix bowl. Shake off excess. Place strip onto cookie sheet and repeat with all remaining chicken. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Life In The Lofthouse http://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/