I’ve been sticking to my New Years resolution pretty well. It’s a miracle! 🙂 I have shed a couple pounds, feeling better and have more energy. I have to give these awesome No-Bake Energy Bites some of the credit. I love these things! They are so delicious, healthy and my new fave on-the-go snack.
These little bites are chock full of oats, coconut, peanut butter, flax seed and honey. I love the little pieces of chocolate chips through out. They are so easy to whip up and require no baking or cooking of any kind!
I love that my entire family loves these, too. I’ve been making these the last few weeks and storing them in my fridge up to a week. When my kiddos ask me for a snack I hand them a couple and they eat them up in no time. They think Momma just gave them a little dessert 😉
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips ( I used milk chocolate)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, roll into 1" inch balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20