Hey friends! I know, I know I’m late to the party again today. It’s been quite the morning! I got up early and did a workout (go me!) then I had to get ready for my dentist appointment at 10:30. My sister Tiffany is my dental hygienist so I actually look forward to my cleanings. haha. Tiff always makes me laugh. Love her! And I got a clean bill of oral health from the Dr. No cavities for this lady. Yay! 😀
Speaking of cavities, this BUNNY BAIT treat is one that may cause a cavity or two, but it’s well worth it! 😉 I’m kidding! But still- this yummy little treat is one I have been making forever! For birthday parties, family get-togethers, etc. I usually make a double batch because it goes fast. It’s one of those addicting little treats you can’t stop munching on. I love that you can change out the colors of M&M’s and chocolate candy coating for whichever holiday your celebrating.
- 2 regular-size bags of Simply Salted or Tender White popcorn
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 small bag milk chocolate M&M's, pastel colored
- 1 small bag white chocolate M&M's, pastel colored
- 1 (12 oz.) bag white candy coating
- 1 (12 oz.) bag pink candy coating
- Pop popcorn, according to package directions. Place in a large bowl and remove any kernels you can. (If you don't have a large enough bowl to fit both just use two.)
- Pour pretzels and both M&M's over popcorn in bowl.
- Melt white candy coating, according to package directions until fully melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and gently toss to coat. This takes a minute. Keep tossing to make sure to fully coat everything.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Quickly pour popcorn mixture out evenly onto the prepared pan. Let stand 10 or 15 minutes to set.
- Melt pink candy coating according to package directions. Drizzle melted pink coating evenly over the top of mixture. Let stand again 10 or 15 minutes to set.
- Once set- break mixture apart and serve! You can put leftovers in individual bags. Stays good for up to 3 or 4 days. Enjoy!!
Filed Under: Easter, Easy, Eats, Holiday Recipes, Kid-Friendly, No-Bake, Party Food, Popcorn, snacks, sweet, Treats Tagged With: bunny bait, chocolate, easter, easy recipes, eats, holiday recipes, kid-friendly, life in the lofthouse, no-bake, popcorn, pretzels, snacks, treats