My friends, I am about to share with you THE BEST pizza dough recipe ever. I promise you that is no exaggeration. We are pizza-loving fools here at my house, and I have experimented with literally dozens of pizza dough recipes. None have came close to the ease and deliciousness of this one.
I can’t stress enough how amazing this dough is. It produces the most delicious pizza crust. The texture is just perfection! With only 6 ingredients and about 15 minutes, this pizza dough comes together so easily. Perfect for those last minute, “Hey, let’s make homemade pizza!” nights my husband likes to spring on me every other weekend. 😉 It’s always worth it though. This is a definite tried and true recipe!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.The dough should be soft and smooth. You can add up to another 1/2 cup of flour, but no more than that.
- Knead the dough for 3 minutes in stand mixer.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape and flatten dough out onto a greased pizza pan. Add sauce and toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 425° F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges of dough are golden-brown.
- Makes enough dough for: 1 large OR 2 small pizzas
Get the recipe for the Margherita Pizza here–> Margherita Pizza