All the delicious flavors of beef enchiladas rolled up in lasagna noodles, and covered in sauce and cheese. These Beef Enchilada Lasagna Rolls will become a family favorite!
Mexican food meets Italian with these delicious Beef Enchilada Lasagna Rolls! My family couldn’t get enough of these. Seriously. Emma ate 2 and I was in total shock. Not because she ate 2, but because she ate them at all… She’s been super picky lately and it drives me nuts.
I loved everything about these lasagna rolls. The Mexican flavors with the beef, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning. Mmmm 🙂 I especially love how they’re wrapped up in lasagna noodles and all that gooey cheese. We dumped sour cream and salsa all over ours and devoured them in no time. Another awesome recipe I will make again soon! 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS LASAGNA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Beef Enchilada Lasagna Rolls
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomato
- sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Boil lasagna noodles in a large pot of water, until al dente, according to package directions. Drain water, then lay noodles out flat onto parchment paper.
- Meanwhile, cook and brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning (and water it calls for on packet). Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour half the can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese down the center of each lasagna noodle. Top cream cheese with a few Tablespoons of meat mixture and a little cheddar cheese. Roll up tight. Repeat with all noodles, cheese and meat mixture.
- Place lasagna rolls in the prepared baking dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the tops and then sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake rolls, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with all your favorite toppings!
5 thoughts on “Beef Enchilada Lasagna Rolls”
What brand of enchilada sauce do you use? Thanks!
Lynn, I like the Old El Paso brand! It is delish!
I live in New Mexico and we have awesome chile here, as in Hatch chile. I may use my own homemade red chile for this recipe. But, I will also try the Old El Paso brand. Thanks so much for your reply… I love your blog.
I’m sure your homemade would be the best bet! But yes, the old El Paso is really good, too! So glad you love my blog! Thank you 🙂
This is the second recipe I have made from your blog. My grandson found it. The first one was Jerked chicken tacos, which he loved. Looking forward to taking this dish out of the oven.