Bacon, lettuce and tomato are just a few of the things inside this yummy BLT Pasta Salad! It’s like the classic sandwich but with a few special changes. Everything is coated in a creamy ranch dressing that makes it all taste so fresh and delicious!
This BLT Pasta Salad is absolutely wonderful. It’s become one of those side dishes I’m always asked to bring to any barbecue or potluck (along with my Lunch Lady Brownies). It’s so popular because it is just amazing!
Bacon, lettuce and tomato are just a few of the things inside this BLT Pasta Salad! It’s like the classic sandwich but with a few special changes. Everything is coated in a creamy ranch dressing that makes it all taste so fresh and delicious!
The original recipe calls for mayo. You all know I despise mayo, so I replaced it with ranch dressing. It gave it amazing flavor. You could also add some chopped grilled chicken to this as well to serve as a main course.
I think after you make this you will love it as much as everyone else. 😉 I’m sure it will make many appearances at your summer cookouts and barbecues too!
MORE DELICIOUS PASTA SALADS YOU MAY LIKE:
BLT Pasta Salad
This bacon, lettuce and tomato pasta salad will be the star side dish at your cookouts and picnics!
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 4 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top. Gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!