Brownie Batter Dip is an egg-free creamy chocolate treat that tastes just like brownie batter. This is the perfect party treat that will have everyone coming back for more!
I was searching for a dessert to serve at my Book Club party, and when I saw this Brownie Batter Dip on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect. And oh man, was it ever 🙂
Brownie Batter Dip is a delicious egg-free chocolate treat that tastes just like brownie batter. It’s the perfect no-bake dessert that will have everyone coming back for more. It’s chocolate creamy heaven that you can dunk anything in! Strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels were my first thought, but the options are endless! Cookies and fruit are even more great ideas.
This is also a cinch to make. It takes less than 15 minutes to whip up a batch. You can also make it in advance and store it in your fridge so it’s nice and cold when you’re ready to serve it.
When I served this at book club my friend Chandy and I had it all to ourselves! While the other gals sat in my family room discussing the book, we were in the corner of my kitchen inhaling it. haha. It’s so irresistible!
I’m already trying to think of an excuse to make it again. 😉
MORE DELICIOUS DESSERTS YOU MAY LIKE:
Brownie Batter Dip
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup salted butter softened
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 5 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips for garnish optional
- In a large bowl, or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter, until light and fluffy (about 1 to 2 minutes)
- Slowly beat in the 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk, until creamy. Add cocoa powder, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy and smooth, or until it reaches your desired consistency. (You can add 1 more Tablespoon of milk, if needed)
- Serve dip with strawberries, vanilla wafers, pretzels, marshmallows, or whatever your heart desires! Enjoy!
- Yields: about 3 cups(Store leftovers covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!