This Butterfinger Pie is a creamy and delicious no-bake pie using Butterfinger candy bars. Everyone will be asking for seconds with this yummy treat!
Let me introduce to you this delicious Butterfinger Pie! 😀 This is the latest no-bake treat I made for my family and it did not last long! During the summer months I’m all about no-bake recipes. Savory and sweet. I’m always on the hunt for new dinner ideas and desserts that don’t require an oven, so when I found this recipe I had to give it a try.
I am not the biggest peanut butter fan, but I do enjoy the occasional Butterfinger candy bar from time to time. For some reason this pie was calling my name. With only 4 ingredients including the pre-made pie crust my mind was set. I whipped it up in a matter of minutes then put it in the fridge to chill for a few hours. The wait was well worth every bite. It was so creamy and incredible! We drenched each slice in chocolate syrup and whipped cream and were happy little campers. 🙂
- 1 prepared chocolate OREO pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- 5 (1.9 ounces, each) Butterfinger candy bars, divided and crushed
- Place softened cream cheese and thawed whipped topping in a large bowl. Beat on medium speed with an electric hand-mixer until combined and creamy.
- Pour in 4 of the crushed Butterfingers into the bowl. Gently stir to combine. Spoon mixture into premade pie crust. Spread out evenly. Top with remaining crushed Butterfinger. Place pie in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Slice into pieces and serve with chocolate syrup and whipped cream, if desired.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!