Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls are buttermilk biscuits covered in melted cheese, herbs and garlic butter. These can be a delicious side dish or snack!
Say it with me: Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls. Did your mouth start to salivate on the word cheesy? Mine definitely did! These cheesy rolls are absolutely delicious and pair well with any pasta dish! They’re also great for an indulgent snack. Dunk them in your marinara sauce and you’ll be well on your way to bliss. After you try these, you’ll be thinking of them morning, day, and night. 😉
Remove biscuits from their cans and cut in half. Roll each half into a ball and place into a medium sized bowl. Melt butter, because yes butter makes everything better, and pour over the top of your biscuit balls. Gently toss rolls together with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and freshly grated Mozzarella cheese.
Spray non-stick cooking spray into a 9” pan or pie plate and evenly distribute rolls. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
The aroma of these rolls will have your kids looking up from their phones to ask, “What’s for dinner?”
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE THESE ROLLS WITH?
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls can really be great as a side for any meal, in my opinion. They will keep your family so satisfied. Use these rolls to dip into marinara, Alfredo sauce, or even ranch dressing to keep your dunkers at home happy.
CAN I USE ANOTHER KIND OF CHEESE?
Yes! You can also use your favorite style of cheddar cheese, or even shredded pepper-jack cheese for a little kick.
CAN I USE REAL USE REAL GARLIC?
Absolutely! For enhanced garlic flavor mince 1 to 2 cloves of garlic and mix in with the melted butter before pouring over rolls.
ENJOYED THIS RECIPE? CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ROLL RECIPES FOR YOUR CARB FIX!
World’s Best Dinner Rolls – These rolls are soft, delicious, and golden brown.
Rosemary Rolls – These fluffy and buttery rolls are complimented well with the hint of rosemary flavor.
French Bread Rolls – One of the easiest rolls to make that are delicious and pillowy.
S’more Crescent Rolls – Flaky and buttery crescent rolls stuffed with Nutella, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers.
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls
- 2 cans (7.5 ounces, each) buttermilk biscuits
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with non-stick spray. Set aside.Remove biscuit dough from cans, and cut each biscuit in half. Roll each half of dough into a ball and then place in a medium bowl.
- Pour melted butter over the balls of dough, and then sprinkle evenly with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Gently toss to coat with butter and seasonings. Sprinkle a 1/2 cup of the cheese over the dough balls and gently toss again to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie plate; arrange in one even layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden-brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.Serve warm and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!