Cranberry Fluff is a creamy and sweet side dish filled with homemade whipped cream, cranberries, red grapes and marshmallows. This is a holiday favorite!
Thanksgiving is almost here! Goodness, gracious. Why does time always fly by around the holidays? I truly love this time of year- that’s why I’m complaining about it going by so fast. 🙂
I really am excited for Thanksgiving. I have our entire menu planned out and ready to go. Kale and I are hosting the dinner at our house this year. It will be a quiet one with just his parents and our kiddos. Kale’s work gave out free turkeys again and he snagged a 22 pounder! I think we’re going to be eating a lot of turkey leftovers and I can’t wait!
One of my favorite turkey dinner staples is this Cranberry Fluff! It is a sweet and delicious side dish to serve a long side all that savory food. I love taking a big scoop of turkey, mashed potatoes and topping it with a little bit of this heavenly stuff. Mmmm. I know I’m weird, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you all do it too. Ha!
MORE DELICIOUS HOLIDAY SIDE DISHES:
- 1 bag (10 ounces) fresh cranberries, rinsed then dried
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sliced red grapes
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Crush cranberries in a food processor or blender with 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar. Once crushed, place in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows and sliced grapes to crushed cranberries. Stir to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, using an electric hand-mixer, beat whipping cream and remaining granulated sugar until stiff peaks form. Pour whipped cream into the berry mixture, and fold gently until everything is combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate a few hours or until chilled before serving. Enjoy!