Tender beef and broccoli florets simmer in a slow cooker to create this warm and hearty Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli! It’s a recipe that truly belongs in your dinner hall of fame!
Delicious tender beef and broccoli florets simmer in a slow cooker to create this warm and hearty Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli! It’s a recipe that truly belongs in the “low maintenance” hall of fame!
I love this Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe so much. I make it at least once a month, but if I made it more often I know my family would be happy with that.
With only a 10 minute prep time, you can kick back, unwind and let the slow cooker do all the work for you!
This Beef and Broccoli recipe is one that won’t break the bank. It’s definitely cheaper than Chinese takeout, and to me, tastes a whole lot better. I get about 4 to 5 servings out of it for about the same price as one serving from a restaurant! It’s definitely the smart way to save a pretty penny and get your money’s worth. 😉
I have to say though, even if this version was more expensive, I’d take it any day over the takeout version. The beef comes out so tender and juicy, and the sauce it simmers in is rich and savory. It soaks right into every broccoli floret and meat fiber. Every bite is filled with flavor!
To really take this dish to the next level, I love to serve the Beef and Broccoli over a bed of cooked white rice. The rice soaks up all the rich Chinese flavors to create the most heavenly dinner you and your family will devour in no time!
If you’re looking to have a complete Chinese buffet, you could also make my Chow Mein, Chicken Egg Rolls, Sweet and Sour Chicken, or Chicken Fried Rice. They are all homemade favorites that you just can’t go wrong with. 🙂
Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
- 2 pounds sirloin steak or boneless beef chuck roast sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- cooked white rice to serve with (if desired)
- In the insert of a 6 quart crock pot (slow cooker), whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic.
- Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat. Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- When beef is done cooking, whisk together cornstarch and water in small bowl. Pour into crock pot and stir to mix well.Add the frozen broccoli over the beef and sauce. Gently stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook 30 minutes to cook broccoli and thicken sauce.
- Serve over warm white rice. Enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!