French Dip Crescents are savory little beef sandwiches with melty cheese all wrapped up in crescent dough. Dip them in au jus sauce for an incredible lunch or dinner!
I fell in love when I saw these French Dip Crescents on Pinterest. You all know me and my love of crescent dough! I use it all the time. I also adore French Dips. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. The two combined, I knew would be spectacular. These would be perfect for appetizers, lunch or dinner!
French Dip Crescents
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef thinly sliced
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese cut in half
- 1 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1 ounce packet Au Jus mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top each crescent with 1 slice roast beef and one half piece of string cheese.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While crescents are baking, make Au Jus mix according to package directions. Serve with warm french dip crescents.