French Dip Crescents are savory little beef sandwiches with melty cheese all wrapped up in warm and golden crescents. Dip them in au jus sauce for an incredible lunch or dinner!
I fell in love when I first made these French Dip Crescents about 8 years ago. You all know me and my love of crescent dough. I use it all the time.
I also adore French Dips. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. The two combined, I knew would be spectacular. 🙂
These little French dips could not be any easier to make and would be perfect to serve for an easy lunch or dinner.
I do suggest doubling or tripling the recipe if you’re feeding a crowd, because these little babies will go fast!
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
French Dip Crescents
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef thinly sliced
- 4 pieces Mozzarella string cheese cut in half
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Au Jus mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top each crescent with 2 slices of roast beef and one half piece of string cheese.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- While crescents are baking, make Au Jus mix according to package directions. Serve with warm french dip crescents.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!