This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table. Filled with beef, French onion dip and noodles- this casserole is delicious, full of flavor and so comforting!
I can’t tell you how hard it is to photograph a casserole. haha. I LOVE a good casserole. I make them all the time, but all those ingredients added together in one dish can be a difficult photography subject. 😉
That being said, don’t judge this based on the pictures. This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table! Filled with beef, French onion dip and noodles- this casserole is delicious, full of flavor and will comfort full bellies!
It is amazing, my friends! I can’t think of any other word except that it is amazing. 🙂
I am so grateful my kids typically love casseroles too. When noodles are involved at any meal they don’t ask questions. They just eat. ha! I like to serve this with a side of broccoli and it makes a complete meal for my family!
MORE DELICIOUS CASSEROLES YOU MAY LIKE:
French Onion Beef Casserole
- 10 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces, each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Lay's French Onion Dip
- 1 cup French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook egg noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, until no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add soups and French onion dip to beef in skillet. Stir together to combine. Gently fold in cooked egg noodles to mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle fried onions evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!