Mini Lime Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce have become one of my favorite flavor combinations of cheesecake. The tart lime flavor pairs so well with plain cheesecake, and the raspberry sauce makes them even more delicious!
I was introduced to the Cheesecake Factory restaurant by my Dad about 16 years ago. It was the one at the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. We had an amazing dinner there with our family. Once it was time for dessert I was so overwhelmed with all the cheesecake choices! 😀 I’d never really been too much of a cheesecake fan up until that point, but once I decided on the Oreo Cheesecake and devoured almost the entire piece- I was hooked forever. ♥
These Mini Lime Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce have become one of my favorite flavor combinations of cheesecake. It is so good. The tartness of the lime pairs so well cheesecake. And the raspberry sauce just makes it even more delicious. I think I’m going to make them for our Cinco de Mayo dinner celebration. When I think of limes I think of Mexican food, so these would be a perfect way to end a Mexican meal.
Not only are these mini treats fun and yummy- they are perfect for parties. They’re super easy to make, to transport and to devour! They won’t last long either. Trust me on that!
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes
Monster Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
The Ultimate Cheesecake
Mini Lime Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- 24 regular-size muffin liners
- 3/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice about 2 large regular limes
- 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Place 24 cupcake-size muffin liners in two 12-cup muffin pans. Spray the liners lightly with cooking spray.
- For crust: In a small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter, then press about 1 Tablespoon of mixture firmly into the bottom of each liner. Set aside.
- For filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the sugar, lime zest, lime juice, cornstarch and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crusts. Bake about 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly brown. Let cool completely then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For Raspberry sauce: Process thawed raspberries, sugar, lime zest and water in a food processor or blender until smooth. Chill for at least 1 hour before drizzling over the cheesecakes. Serve and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Mini Lime Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce”
The Recipe Is Really Goood, My family Loved It!
Made thEse for a big christmas dinner! So easy to make and so delicious! Everyone loved them! Thanks for a great recipe!