I’m sure most everyone has tried these for Halloween! If you haven’t, then you must! These Mummy Hot Dogs are so fun and easy to make. The kiddos can make these all by theirselves they’re so easy, except the adults should probably be in charge of the ‘baking’ part of it. 🙂
I love how excited my kids get when we make these. They just get such a kick out of it. These Mummy Dogs are perfect ‘kid-friendly’ food for any Halloween party you have!
Mummy Hot Dogs
- 10 Hot Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
- cooking spray
- Mustard and Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unravel the dough and separate at perforations. Create 4 rectangles. Press perforations together to seal.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 thin strips. Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog. Stretching dough completely around hot dog to look like 'bandages'. Leave a ½ inch wide space at the top of each hot dog, to reveal the 'face' of the mummy. Repeat with all hot dogs.
- Place mummy dogs on an un-greased cookie sheet. Spray them lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Create the 'eyes' with two dots of mustard. Serve immediately!