This Oreo Dip is dangerously delicious. It’s sweet, creamy and loaded with crushed Oreos. It’s simple to make and is the perfect dip for any occasion. You’ll be hooked after one dunk.
Hey everyone, it’s Jodi over at 5 Boys Baker. If you’re a fan of Oreos, then I have the perfect, simple, and delicious dip for you today. This Oreo Dip has quickly become a favorite at our house. It’s so fast and simple to throw together and it’s absolutely delicious. It’s like cookies & cream heaven in a bowl.
Oreo Dip, where have you been all my life? 😉
To say we love this dip would be a huge understatement. My boys go a little bonkers over it! We love to dip strawberries, apple slices, vanilla wafers, pretzels, graham crackers, and of course, Oreos (because you can never have too many Oreos, right?) in it. Because all of my boys are huge fans of Oreos, I knew they would absolutely love this dip. Give any one of them a glass of cold milk and some Oreos and you’ll be their new BFF.
I found this recipe awhile ago over at Delish.com and just made a couple little tweaks. Now we can’t seem to get enough of it.
Don’t get me wrong, we all love savory dips . . .salsas, bean dips, jalapeno artichoke dip, etc., but sweet dips are pretty darn fabulous too.
If you need a fun, new appetizer (or even dessert) to take to a party, then this is definitely it. Move over chips and salsa because Oreo Dip is in the house!
- 1 pkg. 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping Cool Whip
- 15 Oreos crushed (not super fine, you still want a few small chunks)
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Remove about 2 to 3 tablespoons of the crushed Oreos and set aside. Gently fold remaining Oreos into the dip.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the reserved crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with strawberries, apple slices, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Oreos, or anything you’d like.
- Note: Because I don’t want the Oreos crushed finely like I would if I was making an Oreo pie crust, I just put my Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal it up and then use my rolling pin to crush them. If you use a food processor, then just pulse it a few times.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES FROM 5 BOYS BAKER: