Oreo Dip is sweet, creamy and loaded with Oreos. It’s simple to make and perfect for any occasion. You’ll be hooked after one dunk!
Hello again! It’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker.com If you’re a fan of Oreos, then I have the perfect, simple, and delicious dip for you today. This Oreo Dip has quickly become a favorite at our house. It’s so fast and simple to throw together and it’s absolutely delicious. It’s like cookies & cream heaven in a bowl.
Oreo Dip, where have you been all my life? 😉
To say we love this amazing dip would be a huge understatement. My kids go a little bonkers over it! We love to dip strawberries, apple slices, vanilla wafers, pretzels, graham crackers, and of course, Oreos in it (because you can never have too many Oreos, right?)
MORE DESSERT DIPS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Easy Fruit Dip
Brownie Batter Dip
Caramel Apple Dip
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed (not super fine, you still want a few small chunks)
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Remove about 2 to 3 tablespoons of the crushed Oreos and set aside. Gently fold remaining Oreos into the dip.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the reserved crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with strawberries, apple slices, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, Oreos, or anything you’d like.
- Note: Because I don’t want the Oreos crushed finely like I would if I was making an Oreo pie crust, I just put my Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal it up and then use my rolling pin to crush them. If you use a food processor, then just pulse it a few times.
8 thoughts on “Oreo Dip”
This is what I call perfect timing: have some strawberries in the fridge; Oreos ? Of course ! Making today ! Thank you !
This looks amazing!!!!!
Thank you! It really is so good 🙂
do you leave the filling in the cookies or remove before crushing ? – looks delicious and cant wait to make
Yes, leave the filling in the cookies 🙂
I made the Oreo dip and it was so good I recommend trying it
How many does it serve?
I would say it serves about 4. You can easily double or triple it if needing to serve more 🙂