For all you peanut butter lovers, have I got a dessert dip for you! This Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip (whew, that’s a mouthful) is deliciously creamy and a cinch to make. It literally takes just a few minutes! I absolutely love these kinds of desserts. They’re totally brilliant and always a crowd pleaser.
One of my favorite dips ever is Brownie Batter Dip. I’ve made it a million times because it’s so dang delicious. This peanut butter version is just as yummy. It goes perfectly on just about anything. From strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels and miniature cookies. I vow you will love this dip! 🙂
Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip
A creamy and delicious dip that tastes like brownie batter and peanut butter!
- 1 block 8 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Butter room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups Powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk
- 5 Tablespoons All-Purpose flour
- 5 Tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- Chocolate chips for garnish optional
- In a large bowl, or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter, until light and fluffy (about 1-2 minutes)
- Slowly beat in the 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk, until creamy. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy and smooth, or until it reaches your desired consistency. Stir in creamy peanut butter just until you see swirls of peanut butter. Don't mix it all the way in.
- Serve now or cover and store in refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve dip with strawberries, vanilla wafers, pretzels, marshmallows, or whatever your heart desires! Enjoy!