Tender pasta, zesty pepperoni and Italian dressing come together to create this Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. Enjoy the perfect potluck or barbecue side dish that has all of the delicious flavors of pizza!
Summer barbecues are usually in full force when the sun is out! The best thing to make is something easy and that everyone will love. Everyone loves pizza so there’s a good chance they will adore this pasta salad. It has all the flavors of pizza, and the comfort of pasta.
Pepperoni and cheese are my favorite toppings, but you can add any of your favorites to this dish. Olives, mushrooms, green onions, red onions, bell peppers, and yellow peppers would all make great additions to this pasta salad!
Bring this dish to your next potluck or barbecue, and I have a big feeling you won’t be bringing any back home with you. 🙂
This dish can easily be prepared to your convenience. Prepare as directed then cover and store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it. It says well stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Here’s some delicious toppings that would bring your pasta salad to the next level.
- Green Onions
- Red Onions
- Bell Peppers
- Yellow Peppers
- Banana Peppers
- Sun-dried tomato
LOOKING FOR MORE PASTA SALADS? TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES!
- BLT Pasta Salad– crunchy bacon, crisp lettuce and juicy tomatoes combined with tender bow-tie pasta and a creamy bbq ranch.
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad– grilled chicken, rotini pasta, croutons and tomatoes over a bed of romaine lettuce.
- Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad– tender penne noodles, cherry tomatoes, spinach and chicken covered in bold Italian seasonings.
- Chicken Strawberry Pasta Salad- a vibrant, delicious salad that is loaded with chicken, sliced strawberries, almonds, bow tie pasta and romaine lettuce.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Fusilli pasta
- 2 Tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 20 pepperoni slices quartered
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes; quartered optional
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooled pasta, pesto and 1/4 cup of the Italian dressing. Mix until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the remaining ingredients plus the rest of the dressing. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve. This can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!