Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops are so simple to prepare and packed full of flavor. Serve with mashed potatoes for the ultimate dinner!
Dearest Crock Pot,
Oh how I love thee. When I am not in the mood to dirty 5 pans, or even be in my kitchen for more than 5 minutes, you really come in handy. Thank you for making my life a little bit easier at times. How can I ever repay you?
Now to the rest of you… This is a delicious and easy meal to make your family! Sometimes my little family gets bored of eating chicken all the time, so this dish is a great alternative.
This pork has tons of flavor, and as it slowly cooks it turns the soup and ranch seasoning into an amazing gravy for the pork chops. This is a new family favorite for sure!
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 cans (10 ounces, each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing/ seasoning mix
- chopped Parsley for sprinkling optional
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a greased crock pot. Pour the soups over the chops and then sprinkle with ranch seasoning packet. Close the lid and cook on low heat for 4 hours OR on high heat for 3 hours.(**All slow cookers heat differently, so be sure the internal temperature of the pork chops is 150 degrees F. before eating.)
- Serve each pork chop with the gravy from the crock pot, a sprinkle of dried Parsley and some mashed potatoes!