Broccoli has been a favorite of mine forever. Even when I was a kid, I loved it. So I have definitely raised my own on this yummy vegetable. They gobble it up. Especially, when I make this Roasted Parmesan Broccoli! 🙂
This broccoli is packed with flavor. The garlic, olive oil and parmesan just make it so dang delicious. It is a perfect side dish that goes well with so many things. Try it, you will love it, too!
Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the broccoli florets on the baking sheet. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons olive oil evenly over the broccoli, and then add the garlic. Toss together to coat broccoli. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli 15 to 20 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender and some are slightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven, and immediately toss with 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.