Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate is warm, delicious and so very comforting. It’s the perfect drink for the holidays and for those cold winter days. It will warm you up from head to toe!
Hi there, it’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker. I’m so excited today to share this recipe for the most delicious Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate. This stuff is absolutely divine and so simple to make. 😀
My family does a big breakfast Christmas morning and I can’t wait to make this for them. But don’t worry, this peppermint hot chocolate isn’t just for Christmas time. You can drink it all winter long. It’s perfect for those cold, snowy days, or after you’ve been skiing or sledding. It’s amazing any cold night, anytime of the year. In fact, it’s so good, I bet I could make this when it’s 90 degrees outside and my boys would devour it.
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 cups milk (don’t use skim milk)
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup finely crushed peppermint
- Garnishes: (optional)
- Whipped cream
- Crushed candy cane
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, vanilla, milk and cream in your slow cooker and whisk together until combined. (This will take a few minutes for the cocoa to mix in.)
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring about every 20 or 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream, marshmallows, or more crushed peppermint candy (or all three!).
Recipe from: 5 Boys Baker.com