Strawberry butter takes any slice of warm bread to a whole other level of yum. This sweet and delicious butter only takes 5 minutes to make!
Remember that yummy Artisan Bread recipe I posted last week? Well, I have the perfect topping to spread right on top of a warm slice. This Strawberry Butter and it is amazing!
I never knew flavored butters existed in this world. I guess I’ve been living under a rock. haha. There are SO many flavors out there to try! This strawberry one is currently my favorite. My family and I are obsessed with it. It couldn’t be any easier to whip up and it lasts in the fridge for a long time. You can even freeze it! Yes! 🙂
We spread this deliciously sweet butter over toast, pancakes, waffles, and of course that Artisan bread. Like I said before, there are so many options to try if you like other flavors of fruits more. Raspberry, grape and apricot are all great options. I actually did try the raspberry before I made the strawberry and both are incredible!
Now my kids request I keep this in the fridge at all times. 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (I use salted butter)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Beat with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- (I like mine fluffy and whipped well.)
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
It can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!