Strawberry Chicken Wraps are filled with grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, creamy poppy seed dressing and strawberries. They are a snap to make and absolutely delicious!
With the extra hot weather these days in Southern Utah, I’m all about easy recipes and not having to turn my oven on. I’ve been craving salads and wraps for the most part. Anything simple yet light and refreshing. That’s when I decided to turn my favorite Strawberry Chicken Salad into these delicious Strawberry Chicken Wraps!
They turned out so easy and fantastic. They’re filled with chicken, romaine lettuce, creamy poppy seed dressing and sliced strawberries all wrapped inside a flour tortilla.
Besides being so good, they were a snap to make! 🙂
I chopped up the romaine lettuce pretty small, then added the sliced strawberries and drenched it in poppy seed dressing. Then I added some grilled chicken down the center of a large tortilla and added a little more dressing. I covered the chicken in the salad/strawberry mixture and wrapped it all up tight.
My husband, my kids, and myself devoured them in no time at all! I know these will be made often at our house. 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS WRAPS YOU MAY LIKE:
Strawberry Chicken Wraps
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts diced in 1-inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup creamy Poppy seed dressing divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds optional
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, add the shredded lettuce, sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup of the creamy poppy seed dressing and sliced almonds in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds, or slightly warm.
- Take one tortilla and add 1/4 of the cooked chicken down the center. Drizzle with a tablespoon of poppy seed dressing. Add 1/4 of the strawberry mixture over the top of the chicken. Wrap up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken and strawberry mixture.
- Serve immediately with remaining poppy seed dressing.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!