This Slow Cooker Taco Ranch Chili will warm you up on a cold winter night. It’s full of delicious flavor and perfect to make on those busy weekdays!
It’s that time of year for chili’s and soups, and I couldn’t be happier 🙂 I love me a warm, comforting bowl of chili on a cold day. This Taco Ranch Chili is so delicious and healthy! (well if you don’t add the cheese or sour cream, and if you ask me, those are necessities.)
Taco Ranch Chili works really great in the crock pot. I went home on my lunch hour and browned some ground beef, and then threw all the rest of the ingredients in the crock pot. It was so nice to come home to dinner all ready. Not to mention, my house smelled so good!
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Taco Ranch Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can 11.75 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 can 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can 15 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet 1 ounce Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 packet 1 ounce Buttermilk Ranch Seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- sliced green onion
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble ground beef and onion together until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Spray the insert of a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart). Add cooked beef and onion into crock pot, and then add all the other remaining ingredients. Stir together.
- Cover with lid. Cook on Low heat for 6 hours, or on High heat for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!
FREEZER INSTRUCTIONS: Prepare and cook chili according to directions above. Let cool, then place chili in a jumbo-size freezer ziplock bag. Freeze up to 2 months. To reheat: place the frozen bag of chili in the fridge to thaw. Once thawed, place in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until heated through.