This Slow Cooker Taco Ranch Chili will warm you up on a cold winter night. It’s full of delicious flavor and perfect to make on those busy weekdays!
It’s that time of year for chili’s and soups, and I couldn’t be happier 🙂 I love me a warm, comforting bowl of chili on a cold day. This Taco Ranch Chili is so delicious and healthy! (well if you don’t add the cheese or sour cream, and if you ask me, those are necessities.)
Taco Ranch Chili works really great in the crock pot. I went home on my lunch hour and browned some ground beef, and then threw all the rest of the ingredients in the crock pot. It was so nice to come home to dinner all ready. Not to mention, my house smelled so good!
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Taco Ranch Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (11.75 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained then rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained then rinsed
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- sliced green onion
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble ground beef and onion together until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Spray the insert of a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart). Add cooked beef and onion into crock pot, and then add all the other remaining ingredients. Stir together.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low heat for 6 hours OR on high heat for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!