These Three Cheese Stuffed Shells are a family favorite. Jumbo pasta shells filled with 3 creamy cheeses and marinara sauce. These are so delicious!
Hi friends! I am Holly Lofthouse and I am starting this blog to share all of my favorite recipes! I will also be sharing new ones I try and if they turn out good, I will be sharing them right here!
As for my first recipe, let me present to you Three Cheese Stuffed Shells! My family loves these and I hope yours will too. Enjoy! 😀
(Can you tell I shop at Walmart? haha)
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Fill a large pot of water about 3/4 full, bring to a boil and then add your shells.. Boil for 14-15 minutes or according to package directions..
While your shells are boiling, In a large bowl crack your 2 eggs and beat, then add 1/2 tbs dried parsley,
1 and a half cups ricotta cheese (I used part skim) 1/2 cup grated parmesen cheese and 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese… stir until well combined.
Grab a 9×13 glass baking dish and pour about half a cup of spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
Once your shells are done boiling, drain and then start stuffing them with your cheese mixture and place in the baking dish. It will make about three rows.. and you may not be able to use all the shells ( I had a little leftover I didnt use)
Once you have stuffed all the shells, cover with 1 cup of mozzerella cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly! Let cool a little before eating and ENJOY 🙂
Here’s the printable recipe below!
Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 1 (12 ounce) box Jumbo pasta shells
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesen cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzerella cheese, divided
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ Tablespoon dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Boil pasta shells in a large pot of water according to package directions. While shells are boiling grab a large bowl and beat the 2 eggs. Add Ricotta, Parmesen and 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese. Add parsley then stir until well combined.
- When shells are done boiling; drain. Start stuffing shells with about 2 Tablespoons cheese mixture per shell.
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour a ½ cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of dish and spread out evenly. Place stuffed shells in 3 rows in prepared dish. Cover shells with remaining spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly! Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!