Welcome back to Weekend Potluck! Thanks for bringing so many awesome oven free recipes last week. There were so many good ones! I picked a ton I want to try 🙂
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cheeseburger Macaroni by Everyday Mom’s Meals
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Nanaimo Bars by Ginger Bakes
Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sundae by Crazy for Crust
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!