You all amaze me with the deliciousness you link up every week. Seriously, my already giant pile of recipes to try, keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love it!
This weekend is going to be a fun and busy one for my family. We are celebrating my little Emma’s 5th birthday. We rented a giant bounce house with a water slide, and invited a ton of friends and family! It should be lot’s of fun 🙂
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cucumber and Tomato Summer Salad by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Apple Pie Enchiladas by Semi-Domesticated Mama
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!