I am totally looking forward to this weekend. My sisters and I are going on a Girls Trip to Las Vegas!! Woot woot! I am SOOOO excited. I’ve been needing some ‘ME’ time, for awhile. It’s not often I get to go do things alone, so I will be enjoying every second!
Sometimes I think having a little break from our kiddos and ‘re-charging’, makes us better parents. Atleast, that’s what I’m telling myself to quit feeling guilty for leaving them for 2 days…
I will be excited to come home and get big hugs from them, and to also check out what you all brought to the Potluck party!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Sweet and Saltines by Comfy Cuisine
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
Red Skinned Potato Salad by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!