I’m only 3 hours late joining the party… Sorry! Let’s bring on the grub! I’m hungry…
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cheesy Garlic Bubble Bread by Ginger Bakes
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Vanilla Cream Pie by The Joy of Caking
Maple Bacon Donuts by Crumbs and Chaos
TITLE OF RECIPE by BLOG NAME
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!