I’ts time again for Weekend Potluck! Whew, it’s been a busy week for us. My younger kiddos both started school this week. Were any of you sending kids off to school, too? I know it’s different in every state.
It was really hard taking Kallen to his daycare/preschool. It’s the first time he’s ever been watched by someone other than a family member. Needless to say, I cried like a baby. I had to call Kale a few times through out the day so he could make me feel better about it. Sometimes, I want to just quit my job so I can be home with my baby. It’s definitely something I’m thinking more seriously about. I guess we’ll see…
Anywho. I’ll quit blabbing about my problems. Let’s get this yummy party started!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken by Aunt Nubby’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Lemonade Cookies by Back for Seconds
Chili Tater Tot Casserole by Served Up With Love
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!