I’ve been SOOOO sick this past week!! UGH! Another sinus infection has invaded my head, along with a fever.. sore throat.. cough. You name it. I got it. : /
Needless to say… I don’t have anything good to say about this week.
So make me happy and link up some yummy stuff, K? Thanks! 😉 Now I’m going back to bed…..
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes by The Kitchen is My Playground
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Vanilla Bean Cupcakes by Shugary Sweets
Southern Fried Chicken by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!