How was everyone’s week? Hopefully, awesome! Mine was. Aside from finally feeling better after being sick for 10 days, I started working out again. 🙂 I forgot how good it feels to get your sweat on and your heart pumpin’.
I went running with my friend last night. We only ran 2 miles, but boy it felt nice. Afterwards, I came home, took a shower, and fell asleep so fast….. and slept like a baby.
I am really looking forward to getting in shape again. Not only for the number on the scale to go down, but for the way it makes me feel. Nothing feels better than feeling fit!
Anyhooooo… let’s talk food now! What are you bringin’ to the party this week??
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most views was~
Tailgating Food by The Domestically Impaired Guide to the Retro Kitchen Arts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!