Lip-smacking and delicious Copycat Winger’s Sticky Fingers will become your go-to game day and party food!
The holidays and football season are among us, so I’ve planned ahead and have lots of party food recipes ready to share over the next month! Up first are these amazing, lip smackin’ good Sticky Fingers! They come from the popular restaurant chain Wingers. Good news is that you don’t need to live close to a Wingers to get these tasty chicken fingers. You can easily make them at home and I promise you they’ll become a family favorite!
I like to use the frozen Tyson brand chicken fingers when I make them. You can always use the hot and ready chicken fingers from your grocery store deli, as well. We eat these many different ways. They’re great just as is, dipped in ranch dressing. Yum! We also like to make them as Sticky Finger Wraps. So good!
Honestly, no matter how you eat these, you will love them 🙂
Winger's Sticky Chicken Fingers
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 breaded chicken fingers, cooked
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the hot sauce, brown sugar and water. Stir and cook until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat and let stand a couple minutes to slightly thicken.
- *If using frozen chicken fingers, bake them according to package directions while you’re making the sticky sauce.
- Place the cooked, breaded chicken fingers in a large bowl or pan. Pour the warm sauce over all of the chicken fingers. Use tongs to turn chicken fingers so they get coated entirely with sauce.
- Serve the sticky fingers with your favorite dressing! We love them with ranch 🙂