Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Flavorful chicken salad stuffed between buttery, soft Croissant rolls. It makes for one delicious sandwich!
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes halved
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 8 Croissant rolls
Add the cooked shredded chicken, celery, grapes and green onion to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Set bowl aside.
In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped dill, pepper, salt and lemon juice. Whisk together until combined. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture. Stir until combined.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Slice each croissant roll in half. Spread 1/2 cup of chicken salad over bottom half. Top with the other half. Serve and enjoy!