One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies
Oven-roasted chicken, potatoes and asparagus with a honey-garlic glaze. This one pan meal is not only healthy but super delicious!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper 1/4 teaspoon each
- 3 medium red potatoes cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bundle asparagus rinsed and ends cut off
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Or can cover pan with foil then spray foil with non-stick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients. Set aside.
Lay chicken breasts on one side of the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
Lay cubed potatoes in a single layer on the other side of pan. Drizzle potatoes with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour half of the glaze over the chicken breasts. Place pan in oven and bake for 25 minutes, uncovered. Carefully, remove pan from oven and push chicken to center of pan. Place asparagus on pan and pour remaining glaze all over the veggies and chicken. Place pan back in oven and broil 5 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes and veggies are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. (Chicken temperature needs to be 165 degrees F.)
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!