Chow Mein (copycat)
Delicious chow mein noodles that taste like the ones from Panda Express!
- 2 packages (7.32 ounces, each) refrigerated Stir-Fry Yakisoba Noodles (discard the spice packet)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoons oyster sauce
Heat a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil to skillet and heat.Add chopped onion, cabbage and celery. Stir and cook until vegetables start to caramelize and become tender. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in microwave for 1 minute (according to package instructions.)
Rinse noodles in warm water and drain. Add to vegetables in skillet. Pour in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir until everything is combined. Serve immediately and enjoy!