Summer Corn Salad
A fresh summer salad loaded with grilled corn and lots of veggies!
- 5 ears Corn baked, boiled or grilled
- 1 Tomato seeded and diced
- 1 small Red Onion chopped
- 1 green Bell Pepper seeded and diced
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh Cilantro optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Remove cooked corn kernels with a knife and place in large bowl. Add diced tomato, onion, and bell pepper. Toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil. Stir in cilantro then season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!