BBQ Chicken Bacon Tacos
Incredibly delicious grilled chicken tacos with bacon and BBQ sauce!
Servings 10 tacos
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 slices bacon cooked then chopped
- 1 cup shreded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 10 taco-size flour tortillas
- Barbecue sauce use as much or little as you like
In a large non-stick skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat. Add diced onion and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir chicken until no longer pink and thoroughly cooked.
Warm flour tortillas in microwave. Place one tortilla on a plate. Add a few pieces of cooked chicken, a few tablespoons bacon and cheese. Top with cilantro and desired amount of barbecue sauce. Repeat with all tortillas and fillings.
Serve tacos warm and enjoy!