Skinny Orange Chicken
Easy and so delicious Orange Chicken without the breading. Believe me, you won't even miss it!
Servings 4 -6
- 3 - 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1-inch cubes
For the Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup sweet orange marmalade Smuckers
- ¼ cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 3 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch
For the Sauce: In a medium sauce pan, add all sauce ingredients except cornstarch. Mix all together well with a whisk. Turn the heat to medium and bring mixture to a low boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes. Whisk in cornstarch and continue to simmer until thickened.
For the Chicken
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet; cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink in the center. About 12 minutes or so. Season with salt & pepper.
Pour thickend orange sauce into the skillet with chicken. Stir to coat. Serve over rice and enjoy!