Caramel Apple Dip
A creamy and delicious dip that tastes just like classic caramel apples!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 medium green apples
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla. Beat with an electric hand-mixer until smooth. Add the 1 cup marshmallow fluff and beat on low speed until combined.
Cut apples into slices. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water. Toss apple slices into the lemon juice mixture. (This will prevent apples from turning brown quickly) Drain.
Serve by dipping apple slices into dip. Enjoy!