Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
A delicious and creamy Frozen lemonade pie!
- 1 10-inch prepared Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 6 ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring optional
In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and cool whip. Fold together gently until combined. Stir in the pink lemonade concentrate until combined. (If you want the pie a vibrant pink color add a few drops of red food coloring)
Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust. Spread out evenly. Place pie in freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
Cut into slices and serve!