Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Creamy, cheesy spaghetti with loads of chicken and flavor!
- 1 pound 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies), drained
Boil the spaghetti noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water.
Meanwhile, In a large pot, add the velvet cheese and milk. Stir and cook over medium heat until cheese is almost melted. Pour in both cans of soups and the rotel tomatoes. Stir until mixture is combined. Continue to cook and stir for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Stir in the shredded chicken and cooked spaghetti noodles. Serve immediately in individual bowls.