Cheesy Bacon Rotel Cups
Cheese, bacon, diced tomatoes and green chilies stuffed into tiny pastry cups then baked to perfection. A great party appetizer!
- 3 1.9 ounce boxes of frozen Mini Phyllo (Fillo) Shells (15 per box)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies), drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- OR 1 2.8 ounce bag Oscar Meyer Real Bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove phyllo shells carefully from their boxes. No need to thaw. Place shells onto a large baking sheet.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Rotel tomatoes and bacon pieces. Once combined, stir in the cheese. Scoop 2 Tablespoons of filling into each phyllo shell. Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy! ♥