Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
A delicious pasta bake with chicken, Alfredo sauce and lots of cheese! This is a family-favorite!
- 1 16 ounce box Penne pasta noodles
- 2 10 ounce containers Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 15 ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water, and then return pasta to pot. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy ♥