BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 4 Greek Pita Flatbreads (I use the Papa Pita brand)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's brand)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick spray. Place two flatbreads on each cookie sheet. Spread about 3 Tablespoons of barbecue sauce on each flatbread. Top sauce with 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cooked shredded chicken over cheese. Top chicken with another 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle desired amount of red onion evenly over the top.Place flatbread pizzas in prepared oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes OR until cheese is melted and bubbly. Carefully remove from oven. Let pizzas stand a few minutes before serving. Top each pizza with desired amount of cilantro and enjoy!