French Onion Chicken Casserole
- 10 ounces dried egg noodles
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut in 1-inch pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces, each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Lay's French Onion Dip (or 15 ounces homemade French Onion Dip)
- 1 cup crispy fried onions (I use French's fried onions)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.Cook egg noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain. Cover and set aside. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chicken until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper. Add both soups and French onion dip to chicken in the skillet. Stir together to combine. Gently fold in cooked egg noodles to mixture. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle fried onions evenly over the top.Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.Serve warm and enjoy!