Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Pinwheels
Servings 12 pinwheels
- 9 ounces thinly sliced frozen sandwich steak meat (or 9 ounces thinly sliced rib-eye steak)
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese
- Alfredo sauce, for dipping
Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.In a large skillet, cook steak as directed on package (if using fresh sliced rib eye steak, cook to your temperature preference.) Remove steak from skillet and chop into small pieces. In a separate, small non-stick skillet, cook bell peppers over medium heat; stirring until tender.Unroll crescent dough onto a clean counter; press into a 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread the cream cheese spread evenly over crescent dough. Top with the cooked steak and bell peppers. Starting at one long end, roll dough up tightly. Pinch at seam to seal. Cut into 12 even rolls.Place rolls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with heated Alfredo pasta sauce. Enjoy!