Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Ball
This incredible cheese ball is packed with flavor! It will be the hit of the party!
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and chopped, divided
- 2 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped pecans toasted
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, half of the bacon, half of the jalapeños, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ground cumin until well combined.
On a large plate, stir together the remaining bacon, the remaining jalapeños and toasted pecans until evenly combined. Shape the cream cheese mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the pecan mixture until coated on all sides.
Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Serve with your favorite crackers. Leftovers should be wrapped tightly and can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.