Cheesy Stuffing Casserole
A delicious stuffing casserole loaded with broccoli, corn and cheese!
Servings 6 -8
- 1 6 oz. box stuffing mix (chicken or turkey)
- 1 12 oz. bag frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 10 oz. bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 10 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese cubed (OR 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
Pour frozen broccoli and frozen corn in the prepared baking dish. Pour cream of chicken soup over the vegetables and stir together to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Dot the top of vegetables evenly with the cubed Velveeta cheese.
Place stuffing evenly over the top. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully remove hot foil. Let stand a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!