Tomatillo Ranch Chicken
Tomatillo ranch dressing turns boring chicken breasts into your new favorite dinner!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1 oz. package ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 to matillos husked then chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
In a blender add the mayo, buttermilk, ranch dressing mix, garlic, cilantro, tomatillos and lime juice. Blend until creamy and combined. Pour 1 cup of dressing into a large ziplock back. Add chicken breasts. Seal and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Preheat oven to 375° F. In a 9x13 inch baking pan spread cooked rice evenly into bottom of pan. Discard marinade and place chicken breasts side by side over rice in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Top with additional dressing and serve. Enjoy!